- 32.5 to 35.3 ounces Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Drain the yogurt in cheesecloth or paper towel for a short while so it thickens even more. Place the yogurt in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.