BAKED FISH 'N' CHIPS WITH HONEY VINEGAR
FISH SOFT TACOS WITH PICO DE GALLO-BLACK BEAN SAUCE
MIXED STIR-FRIED VEGETABLES
MIXED VEGETABLE QUICHE WITH CHEDDAR AND PARMESAN
RED AND BLUE CHEESE SALAD
Baked Fish `N? Chips with Honey Vinegar
- Prepare and bake potato wedges.
- Meanwhile, prepare batter for fish and coat fillets.
- Add the fish to a prepared baking sheet and place in the oven to bake.
- While fish is baking, mix honey and vinegar for a dipping sauce.
- Remove fish and chips from oven and reserve 6 ounces of the fish for Meal #2.
- Serve with steamed spinach and enjoy!
Fish Tacos with Pico de Gallo ? Black Bean Sauce and Mixed Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Heat prepared fish and tortillas in the oven.
- Meanwhile, mix ingredients for pico de gallo-black bean sauce.
- Sauté vegetables and reserve 1 cup for later.
- Assemble tacos and serve with a lime wedge.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Mixed Vegetable Quiche with Cheddar and Parmesan and a
Red and Blue Cheese Salad
- Prepare tart pan with store-bought pie crust.
- Mix vegetables and add to prepared tart shell.
- Combine cheese and egg mixture and add on top of vegetables in tart shell.
- Bake quiche.
- Meanwhile, assemble Red and Blue Cheese salad.
- Plate a piece of the quiche with some salad and enjoy!