GAMEPLAN FOR THE WEEK
Oven Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken with Parsley Olive Oil Sauce
Roasted Butternut Squash
Chicken Tostada with Corn, Pickled Jalapenos, Black Beans, and Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
Curried Butternut Squash Soup with Lime Crema
Weekend Prep Day, Meal #1
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Prepare flour mixture and coat chicken
- Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheets, spray with cooking spray, and bake.
- Prep squash and place halves on baking sheet. Add butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper, and bake in oven.
- Make parsley olive-oil sauce in mini food-processor.
- When done, remove chicken and squash from oven and let cool. Label and refrigerate 4 chicken breasts each for meal #2 and #3. Label and refrigerate 1 roasted butternut squash for meal #4.
- Serve 4 chicken breasts tonight and serve with parsley sauce and squash.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 4 corn tortillas on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray, and toast in oven.
- Prepare cilantro-lime vinaigrette.
- Chop lettuce and tomatoes.
- Drain black beans.
- Pull out reserved chicken breasts, labeled meal #2 from fridge and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Remove tortillas from oven.
- Layer tortillas with lettuce, tomato, corn, beans.
- Add cilantro (if desired), pre-diced pickled jalapenos and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Make raspberry vinaigrette.
- Add minced scallions and fresh raspberries to vinaigrette.
- Remove chicken breasts labeled meal #3 from fridge and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add chicken to raspberry vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Spoon raspberry-chicken mixture into clean Bibb lettuce leaves.
- Serve with nut bread and cream cheese, if desired.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Remove butternut squash labeled meal #4 from fridge. Scoop flesh out of squash.
- Combine squash and other ingredients for soup in saucepan and let simmer.
- Make lime crema to garnish soup.
- Puree soup with immersion blender.
- Ladle soup into bowls, serve with a dollop of lime crema and extra lime zest, if desired.
- Enjoy while hot!