Spaghetti and Meatballs
Romaine Hearts with Croutons and Coarse Mustard Vinaigrette
Sautéed Escarole with Shallots and Hot Chile
Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Creamy Honey Mustard Dip
Herb Crusted Polenta Rounds (garnished with fresh herbs)
Quick Fix Tiramisu Parfaits
Meal #1 Spaghetti and Meatballs and Romaine Hearts with Croutons and Coarse Mustard Vinaigrette
- Cook pasta.
- Blend meatball ingredients and form balls.
- Saute meatballs then add sauce ingredients and simmer.
- Assemble salad and shake together dressing.
- Drain pasta and top with meatballs and some sauce. Top with basil and parmesan cheese.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups sauce for Meal #2, Halibut Puttanesca.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter and top with croutons.
- In a small container with lid, combine broth, vinegar, oil, and mustard. Seal and shake until blended.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Pour vinaigrette over lettuce and croutons and serve.
Meal #2 Halibut Puttanesca and Sauteed Escarole with Shallots and Hot Chile
- Simmer reserved tomato sauce with additional Puttanesca ingredients. Add fish and simmer till cooked through.
- Chop and sautee escarole.
- Serve fish with escarole and enjoy.
Meal #3 Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Creamy Honey Mustard Dip and Herb Crusted Polenta Rounds (garnished with fresh herbs)
- Dip chicken into 3 stations: flour, milk, oat mixture. Bake.
- Slice prepared polenta and place on grill pan.
- Blend together dip for chicken.
- Serve chicken with dip and polenta on the side. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs.
Weeknight Dessert Quick Fix Tiramisu Parfaits
- Blend cream layer ingredients together, reserving some whipped cream.
- Dunk lady fingers in espresso, place on the bottom of parfait glass.
- Top cookies with cream mixture. Continue alternating layers in glass, topping with reserved whipped cream.
- Top with chocolate shavings and powdered cocoa. Serve and enjoy!