Mixed Peppercorn Steaks with Sweet Onion Marmalade
Sauteed Wild Mushrooms
Arugula Salad with Sliced Steak and Parmesan Curls
Pasta Spirals with Sauteed Vegetables, Olives and Smoked Mozzarella
Puff Pastry Twists with Sun dried Tomato Pesto
- Slice red onions: 1 cup for marmalade, label and store 1/3 cup for arugula salad, meal #2.
- Season 4 steaks with cracked pepper and salt. Marinate up to 48 hours if desired. Sauté.
- Saute 4 other steaks seasoned with salt and pepper for later in the week, meal #2 the arugula salad.
- Blend marmalade in a small bowl and add to cracked pepper coated steaks. Simmer to reduce.
- Slice mushrooms and saute with garlic. Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1 cup mushrooms for pasta dish, meal #3.
- Serve 4 pepper crusted steaks with sauce and remaining mushrooms tonight. Enjoy.
- Slice reserved steaks.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Add arugula and toss.
- Slice green bell pepper.
- Plate arugula and top with steak, reserved red onions, green peppers and shaved parmesan.
- Place frozen puff pastry in refrigerator to thaw for Meal #3.
- Cook pasta spirals.
- Chop veggies and saute with broth and tomatoes.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce, add olives and cheese.
- Roll out thawed puff pastry sheet, spread with sun dried tomato pesto, fold and roll out to seal. Top with parmesan.
- Slice crosswise, twist and place on baking sheet. Bake till puffed and browned.
- Serve pasta with pastry twists and enjoy.