Meal # 1
COCONUT SHRIMP WITH TOMATO-LIME ROASTED GARLIC COULIS
RED CABBAGE SLAW
Meal # 2
SMOKED SALMON WITH APPLE-HORSERADISH CREAM AND BLACK BREAD
Meal # 3
CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP
ROASTED GARLIC CROSTINI
Coconut Shrimp with Tomato-Lime Roasted Garlic Coulis
Red Cabbage Slaw
- Roast 2 heads garlic. Reserve 1/3 cup for this recipe and save 1/3 cup for Meal # 3
- Make beer batter, dredge shrimp in flour, batter then coconut and fry.
- Place all ingredients for coulis in food processor, pulse to combine.
- Combine shredded cabbage with poppy dressing, toss to combine.
- Serve shrimp and coulis with red cabbage slaw.
- Eat & Enjoy!
Smoked Salmon with Apple-Horseradish Cream and Black Bread with
- Steam broccoli. Reserve half (2 cups) for Meal # 3.
- Whisk all ingredients for Apple-Horseradish Cream.
- Arrange platter with salmon, bread, lemon slices, capers and bowl of cream.
- Eat and Enjoy with half of the steamed broccoli.
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Roasted Garlic Crostini
- Toast bread for crostini.
- Saute vegetables in olive oil, cover with broth, bring to a boil and simmer.
- Puree soup until smooth, add evaporated milk, puree again and season.
- Mash garlic and spread over crostini.
- Serve soup with crostini and Enjoy!