Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
Hosted by Michael Chiarello
We honor our friends South of the Border with hearty, easy, spicy food thats twice as nice: its easy to make ahead and makes great leftovers tomorrow! Ole!
Day Before Party:
- Mix, assemble, and refrigerate Felicitas Salsa.
- Combine sliced meat with spices and olive oil and place in refrigerator overnight to marinade for Carne Asada Tacos.
- Brown chilis and meat for Felicitas Posole.
- Combine water, posole, chilies and spices for Felicitas Posole, and simmer.
- Add browned meat to the posole, simmer 2 hours then refrigerate.
- Mix, assemble and puree Mango Margarita mix.
1/2 Hour Before Party:
- Grate lemon zest and mix mint salt for Mango Margaritas.
- Prepare all garnishes and salsa in bowls for serving at party.
- Prepare tortillas.
- Grill meat for Carne Asada Tacos.
- Mix Margaritas and chill in pitcher.
- Garnish glasses with mint salt and zest, pour Margaritas.
Eat and Enjoy!