Season 4, Episode 11
See Tune-In Times
Hosting a surprise party shouldn't stress you out. We'll show you how to make an easy get together that your guest of honor will never see coming.
Day Before Party:
- Assemble, mix and refrigerate Blue Cheese Caesar Dressing for salad.
- Mix topping for Strawberry, Rhubarb and Banana Crostata, refrigerate.
2 Hours Before Party:
- Blind bake tartlet shells for the Caprese Tartlets.
- Mix, whisk and refrigerate Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette for Shrimp Spiedini.
- Slice tomato and mozzarella for the Caprese Tartlets.
- Assemble and then bake the Caprese Tartlets.
1 Hour Before Party:
- Chop and mix filling for Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Banana Crostata, place in baking dish, sprinkle with topping. Set aside till ready to bake.
- Wash then shred the salad greens, toss with Blue Cheese Caesar dressing and place in Romaine leaves for serving.
- Wrap, skewer and grill shrimp for Shrimp Spiedini. Top with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette.
At the party:
- Place the Strawberry, Rhubarb and Banana Crostata in the oven to bake.
Eat and Enjoy!