Meal # 1
Sweet-n-Sour Turkey Meatballs
Meal # 2
Spinach Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Meal # 3
Turkey-Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Apricot Puff Pastry Knots with Vanilla Ice Cream
Meal #1 Sweet-n-Sour Turkey Meatballs, Steamed Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes
- Blend Sweet-n-Sour Sauce ingredients.
- Mix turkey and seasonings for meatballs. Form meatballs and place in slow cooker.
- Top meatballs with sauce, turn on slow cooker.
- When meatballs are done, boil cubed potatoes with garlic, drain and mash with sour cream and chives.
- Steam broccoli in microwave covered with water, season to taste.
- Reserve half of the meatballs for meal #3, Turkey Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
- Reserve half of the mashed potatoes for meal #2, Cheddar-Potato Soup.
Meal #2 Cheddar-Potato Soup, Spinach Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Saute onions and celery.
- Add reserved mashed potato and broth, heat to simmer.
- Blend soup in blender or with immersion blender, then stir in cheese, mustard powder, pepper and hot sauce. Garnish with chives if desired.
- To make salad, combine dressing and pour over spinach, walnut and cranberries.
Meal #3 Turkey-Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Pesto Orzo
- Cook orzo. Drain and toss with basil pesto.
- Hollow out zucchini.
- Using reserved meatballs, blend stuffing and add to zucchini boats.
- Top with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and bake.
- Serve zucchini boats with orzo and enjoy.
Weeknight Dessert Apricot Puff Pastry Knots
- Thaw puff pastry.
- Roll out and smear with preserves and fold in half.
- Slice into ribbons and tie each ribbon into a knot.
- Place on baking sheet and bake.
- Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt if desired.