Baked Ziti with Sweet Turkey Sausage
Olive-Stuffed Pork Loin
Orange-Fennel Salad with Dried Cranberries
Hot Pork Sandwiches with Swiss and Quick Fix Russian Dressing
Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Baby Corn and Fresh Herbs
Frozen Yogurt with Peanut-Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Cook 2 pounds ziti
- Saute sausage then add remaining sauce ingredients. Simmer.
- Combine cheese mixture.
- Drain ziti and layer 1/2 with sauce and cheese. Reserve other half of ziti. Cover and bake. Uncover for last 15 minutes of baking.
- Steam 2 bunches of asparagus. Serve half with ziti for this meal, reserve remainder for Pasta salad in meal #3.
- Freeze extra ziti for meals down the road.
- Season pork loin and insert olives. Sear in oven proof skillet.
- Blend glaze for pork and pour over pork.
- Place in oven to finish cooking. When done, remove and allow to rest before carving.
- While pork rests, slice and assemble salad ingredients. Dress and season.
- Carve pork. Reserve 12 ounces for Hot Pork Sandwiches and serve the remainder with salad, enjoy.
- Slice Kaiser rolls.
- Top with shredded reserved pork, and Swiss cheese. Place in broiler to melt cheese.
- Assemble pasta salad with reserved pasta from meal #1.
- Add Russian Dressing to sandwiches and serve with pasta salad.
- Combine peanut butter and fudge sauce, microwave till melted.
- Spoon sauce over ice cream or frozen yogurt, enjoy!