Maple-Orange Chicken with Acorn Squash and Sweet Potatoes
Black Bean Soup with Crab and Andouille Sausage
White Pizza with Chicken, Pesto and Pine Nuts
Garlic-Spiked Broccoli with Cranberries
Weekend Prep Day, Meal #1
- Prep sweet potatoes, acorn squash and leeks.
- Blend Maple-Orange sauce
- Add chicken, vegetables, and sauce to the slow cooker, turn on to cook
- When done, garnish with fresh, chopped rosemary and parsley and serve
- Reserve label and refrigerate one of the cooked chicken breasts for Meal #3.
- Peel and chop carrots, onion and celery.
- Add vegetables, black beans, chicken broth, tomatoes, sausage and dry seasonings to the slow cooker. Turn on to cook.
- When the soup is finished, garnish individual bowls with fresh crabmeat and cilantro.
- Pull the chicken labeled Meal #3 from the refrigerator and chop or shred it into small pieces.
- Top pizza crust with pesto, mozzarella, chicken and pine nuts and bake
- Heat pan for Broccoli. Add oil, garlic, broccoli florets and cranberries and cook until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pizza with broccoli and enjoy!