Chicken and Pepper-Jack Taquitos with Chunky White Bean-Avocado Dip
Fresh Sliced Mango
Moroccan-Style Tilapia with Cumin, Mango and Cilantro
Couscous with Green Peas, Mint and Coriander
Berry Napoleons with Sugared Wonton Wrappers
Meal #1 Chicken and Pepper-Jack Taquitos, Chunky White Bean-Avocado Dip, Fresh Sliced Mango
- Grate cheese for taquitos
- Saute chicken with roasted red peppers and liquid smoke.
- Heat tortillas and stuff with cooked chicken and cheese.
- Wrap, place in baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and bake .
- While baking, mash ingredients for white bean-avocado dip to go with taquitos.
- Slice mango to go on the side.
- Serve taquitos with white bean-avocado dip and enjoy!
Meal #2 Spaghetti Carbonara, sauteed Broccoli Rabe
- Cook spaghetti, drain.
- Saute carbonara sauce ingredients except sour cream, parmesan and parsley. Simmer to reduce and thicken.
- Sautee broccoli rabe.
- When sauce is thickened, add remaining ingredients and toss with pasta.
- Serve pasta with broccoli rabe, and enjoy.
- Pour boiling water over couscous, add peas and seasoning and cover to steam.
- Blend spice rub and rub into fish filets, saute till cooked through.
- To make garnish, blend mango and cilantro.
- Serve couscous with fish and top with mango. Enjoy.
Weeknight Dessert Berry Napoleons with Sugared Wonton Wrappers
- Bake wonton skins sprinkled with sugar.
- Layer wonton skins with berries and whipped cream. Top with a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar.