Eye-studded Turkey Tenderloin
Green Beans with Roasted Tomatoes and Mustard Seeds
Cumin Pumpkin Soup with Popcorn and Pumpkin Seeds
Turkey Melts with Sweet `n Sour Slaw and Monster Cheese
Night Crawler Noodles
Carrot Fingers with Quick Fix Dip
Meal #1, Eye-studded Turkey Tenderloin and Green Beans with Roasted Tomatoes and Mustard Seeds
- Place turkey tenderloins in baking dish. Coat one tenderloin with vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Brush hoisin sauce on to the other tenderloin to coat.
- Slice 1 large black olive in and skewer onto toothpicks with pearl onions to make 2 `eyes?.
- Stick the toothpicks into the end of one of the tenderloins.
- Place tenderloins in oven to roast about 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans and tomatoes with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and seasonings.
- Roast in oven along with turkey tenderloins, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove green beans turkey from the oven. Set aside 1 turkey tenderloin for Meal # 2.
- Slice and serve hoisin tenderloin with the roasted green beans and tomatoes.
Meal #2 Cumin Pumpkin Soup with Popcorn and Pumpkin Seeds and Turkey Melts with Sweet `n Sour Slaw and Monster Cheese
- Start pumpkin soup. Whisk together canned pumpkin, milk, broth and bay leaves. Bring to a simmer.
- While soup is simmering, assemble turkey melts.
- Blend Sweet `n Sour slaw ingredients.
- Place reserved turkey tenderloin slices on rolls, top with slaw and cheese. Broil sandwiches until cheese is melted.
- Remove soup from heat. Remove bay leaves and ladle into serving dishes. Garnish with popcorn and pumpkin seeds. Serve with turkey melts.
Meal #3 Night Crawler Noodles and Carrot Fingers with Quick Fix Dip
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions. In the last 30 seconds of cooking, add frozen peas.
- While noodles are cooking, prepare sauce by combing soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter and chili paste.
- Prepare the carrot fingers and dip. Place a bit of cream cheese on the end of each carrot and top with a sliced almond. Pour the ranch dressing into a bowl and place a few of the carrot fingers upright in the bowl. Serve the remaining fingers on the side.
- Drain the noodles and peas and add to the bowl with the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Transfer noodles to a serving bowl and top with chopped cilantro.
- Serve noodles with carrot fingers and enjoy!
- Spread chocolate icing over the prepared chocolate cake.
- Combine coconut and enough green food coloring to make green "grass".
- Break the white chocolate bar into squares for tombstones. Break off a few with jagged edges to look like old stones.
- Place black icing or melted chocolate into a plastic zip-tip bag and cut a tiny hole in the corner. Pipe `RIP? onto the chocolate squares. Allow to dry. (You can place them in the refrigerator for a few minutes for a quick dry.)
- Sprinkle grass over top of cake. Insert pieces of white chocolate to make tombstones.