Linguini with Clam Sauce
Stuffed Pork Chops
Peas and Carrots with Chipotle
Weekend Prep Day
- Bring water to boil for Linguini with Clam Sauce, Meal #2. Cook pasta until just barely al dente and store in a resealable plastic bag.
- Chop and saute shallots, add remaining Clam sauce ingredients and simmer. Add parsley. When sauce cools, place in labeled resealable bag.
- Place sauce and pasta bags in another bag to complete the "meal kit"
- Chop apples and leeks, saute for Stuffed Pork Chops, Meal #1.
- Slice a pocket in the pork chop for stuffing
- Add herbs to stuffing mix and transfer to mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Stuff mixture into chops
- Place chops into labeled resealable bag and refrigerate until mealtime
Weeknight Meal #1
- Preheat oven
- Heat oil in a saute pan. Add pork chops and sear on one side. Flip and place in oven to finish
- Heat peas and carrots with chipotle sauce, covered in the microwave. Add fresh herbs and toss
- Plate and enjoy!
Weeknight Meal #2
- Get Linguini with Clam Sauce meal kit from fridge. Place Clam sauce and pasta in skillet to reheat.
- Plate pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese to serve
- To make fruit compote, place frozen peaches into a zip-top bag. Slice fresh plums and add to bag. Add sugar and vanilla. Seal and microwave till softened.
- Spoon compote over ice cream.