Slow Cooker Sweet n' Sour Pork
Lettuce Wedges with Blue Cheese Sour Cream Dressing
Slow Cooker Chicken with Rosemary, Apples, Onions served with Rice
Roasted Zucchini with Fresh Thyme
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Corn and Cabbage Slaw
- Chop vegetables to layer into Slow Cooker for Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork.
- Chop additional onions for Slow Cooker Chicken dish, meal #2.
- Whisk together Sweet and Sour Pork sauce ingredients, pour over pork roast. Turn on slow cooker.
- Whisk together Pulled Pork sandwich marinade for Meal #3. Refrigerate marinade in storage container till later in the day when you will add leftover shredded pork.
- Blend together Blue Cheese Sour Cream Dressing. Slice wedges of iceberg lettuce, plate and spoon dressing over wedges.
- Carve half of the pork to serve tonight.
- Shred remaining pork and place in Pulled Pork sandwich marinade from the morning prep, refrigerate for meal #3.
- Remove pre-chopped onions from refrigerator, place in slow cooker.
- Slice apples and place in slow cooker on top of onions. Layer in chicken.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce and rosemary over chicke. Turn on slow cooker and go about your day.
- Preheat oven.
- Boil water for quick-cooking rice.
- Slice zucchini and place in oven to roast.
- Place rice in boiling water. Follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Plate rice with chicken and roasted zucchini.
- Reheat pulled pork in its sauce with chicken stock for Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- Toss together shredded red cabbage, corn and dressing for Corn and Red Cabbage Slaw.
- Plate and enjoy!