Neely Fun Facts
- The first Neely's restaurant opened on February 29, 1988 in a renovated office building with 2,000 square feet on Madison Avenue.
- Neely's Bar-B-Que has two restaurants in Memphis, Tenn. and one in Nashville.
- Neely's Bar-B-Que is a family-owned and operated restaurant with 85 employees.
- Neely's Bar-B-Que operates four concession outlets in the FedEx Forum in downtown Memphis. Their barbecue nachos have consistently been the top selling menu item at the arena since its opening in 2004.
- Neely's Bar-B-Que sells its sauce and rubs in local grocery stores and at neelysbbqparlor.com.
- Some of Neely's Bar-B-Que restaurants most famous guests have included: Paula Deen, Al Roker, Robert Plant, Robert Clay, Steve Miller, Jay Leno, Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan, John Legend, Stacy Spencer, Alicia Keys, Randy Travis and Judge Joe Brown.
- All three restaurants serve approximately 10,000 pounds of barbecue each week. The most popular menu items are the large pulled pork sandwich and wet and dry ribs.
- Neely's Bar-B-Que is committed to the Memphis community by providing 25 tickets to each home game of the NBA Memphis Grizzlies to area youth groups. Neely's also sponsors the athletic departments at Central High School and Melrose High School, plus many other non-profit organizations.
Stop by and visit the Neelys the next time you're in Tennessee!
Giada De Laurentiis takes her show on the road to Thailand.
Mexican Made Easy's Marcela Valladolid shares her dictionary for making Mexican cooking a breeze.
Check back here regularly for information on how to become a contestant on Food Network shows, send in questions, request recipe rescues and more.
Discover the culinary masterminds behind some of L.A.'s best on-the-spot cuisine.
With Melissa's budget-friendly holiday feast, you won't have to break the bank to feed a crowd.