Shrimp in Salsa Verde
Roasted Garlic-Artichoke Hummus
Rotelle with Roasted Corn, Braised Zucchini, Roasted Garlic, Oregano and Feta
Quick Garlicky Bruschetta with Tomatoes and Basil
Parmesan Seared Chicken Breast with Tangy Tomato Dipping Sauce
Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon
Meal # 1 ? Shrimp in Salsa Verde and Roasted Garlic-Artichoke Hummus
- Roast garlic cloves and reserve half for Meal #2 ? Rotelle with Roasted Corn, Braised Zucchini, Roasted Garlic, Oregano and Feta.
- Combine ingredients for hummus and blend in food processor, set aside.
- Toss salsa verde ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- Cook shrimp.
- Serve hummus with a flatbread; plate salsa verde with shrimp.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Meal # 2 ? Rotelle with Roasted Corn and a Quick Garlicky Bruschetta
- Roast ears of corn (this can be done on a prep day).
- Cook rotelle according to package directions, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté vegetables.
- While pasta ingredients are cooking, slice and toast bread for bruschetta.
- Prepare tomato and basil topping for bruschetta and spoon onto the toasted bread.
- Combine pasta and vegetables in a big bowl and finish with garnishes.
- Serve rotelle and bruschetta. Enjoy!
Meal # 3 ? Parmesan Seared Chicken Breast with Tangy Tomato Dipping Sauce and Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon
- Bake potatoes in the oven (this can be done on a prep day).
- Scoop out potato flesh and prepare stuffing.
- Stuff potato shells and bake.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken with Dijon and parmesan and cook.
- Prepare tangy tomato sauce, while chicken is searing.
- Serve chicken with sauce and twice baked potatoes. Enjoy!