Sundried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork
Pork Fried Rice
Wilted Bok Choy with Soy Sauce and Cashews
Weekend Prep Day, Meal #1
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut, stuff and roast pork loin.
- Cook rice.
- Reserve and label two (2) cups of cooked rice for meal #3, Pork Fried Rice.
Dice, label and refrigerate 1/2 cup leftover pork for Meal #2, Wonton Soup, and 1 cup leftover pork for Meal #3, Pork Fried Rice.
- Slice and serve the remainder of the pork over rice.
- Heat broth and cabbage in a saucepan for Wonton Soup.
- Pull leftover pork labeled Meal #2 from the refrigerator.
- Pulse pork, soy sauce and sesame oil in the food processor for wonton stuffing.
- Stuff wontons and simmer in broth until tender.
- Toss together carrot and ginger salad.
- Scramble eggs and set aside.
- Lightly saute carrots, garlic and scallions.
- Retrieve rice and pork labeled Meal #3 from the refrigerator.
- Add pork, rice, black beans and chicken broth (optional) to pan and stir-fry.
- Saute bok choy with remaining ingredients and garnish with cashews
- Add eggs into the fried rice.
- Eat and Enjoy!