Cucumber Salad with Dill
Puttanesca Chutney over Chicken with Potatoes and Broccoli
Crabmeat Salad Served in Halved Honeydew Melons
Bacon Cheese Melts
Weekend Prep, Meal #1
- Put water on to boil for Pasta Puttanesca, Meal #1 tonight. Add pasta when water boils.
- Chop and sautee onion in a large saucepan. Add remaining ingredients for Puttanesca sauce and bring to a simmer. Label and store for meals later in the week, reserving remainder for Pasta Puttanesca tonight. You will need 1 cup for Meal #2, 1/4 cup for Meal #3 and 2 cups for Meal #4.
- Chop red onion for Puttanesca Chutney in Meal #2. Refrigerate.
- Chop and par boil potatoes for meal #2. Drain and refrigerate.
- Dice cucumber and toss with dressing ingredients for dinner tonight.
- Drain pasta and top with Puttanesca sauce and parmesan. Serve with cucumber salad and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 to roast potatoes.
- Preheat grill pan for chicken.
- Season par-boiled potatoes in their storage container. Place on baking sheet and roast.
- Season chicken and place on pre-heated grill pan. Turn once.
- Pull red onions and 1 cup Puttanesca sauce from refrigerator. Combine in saucepan with remaining chutney ingredients. Bring to a simmer and let reduce.
- Slice broccoli florets and place in microwave to steam.
- Plate broccoli and potatoes with chicken breast topped with chutney. Enjoy!
- Slice and seed melon halves.
- Combine 1/4 cup Puttanesca sauce and remaining ingredients with crab in a mixing bowl and toss gently.
- Spoon salad into melon halves. Enjoy!
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine 2 cups Puttanesca sauce with remaining Tomato Soup ingredients. Bring to a simmer.
- Assemble Bacon Cheese Melts and place in broiler till cheese melts.
- Blend soup, add fresh basil. Serve soup with Bacon Cheese Melts. Enjoy!