GAMEPLAN FOR THE WEEK
Prep day, Meal #1
Asian Grilled Beef Kebabs over Rice
Grilled Green Onions
Beef Lo Mein
Citrus Grilled Shrimp over Greens
Brown Sugar Grilled Plums with Lemon Sorbet
Prep Day, Meal #1
- Boil water for rice, when boiling, add rice and diced red pepper. Cook according to manufacturers instructions.
- Skewer zucchini and beef.
- Whisk together marinade and brush on kebabs. Place on the grill. After turning once, sprinkle beef with sesame seeds.
- Add green onions to the grill to use later in the week in Beef Lo Mein, meal #2.
- Store green onions and about 12 ounces of the beef for the Beef Lo Mein.
- Serve grilled zucchini and beef over rice.
- Boil water to cook soba noodles for Beef Lo Mein.
- Chop pre-grilled green onions and beef.
- Heat skillet and sauté veggies and beef. Add broth and soy sauce then add drained lo mein noodles.
- Garnish with cilantro. Eat and enjoy.
- Slice tomatoes for salad.
- Whisk or shake together all citrus dressing ingredients except the fresh herbs, add half the dressing to shelled shrimp and toss to coat.
- Place sliced limes and shrimp on the grill.
- Add fresh herbs to the dressing and toss with greens and tomatoes.
- Top greens with grilled shrimp and a squeeze of the grilled lime juice.
- Slice and pit plums and brush with brown sugar-butter mixture. Place on grill and cook till softened.
- Serve grilled plums with lemon sorbet and candied nuts if desired.