Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri lead star-studded teams of amateur cooks in a culinary race to the finish on Season 2 of Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off, which premieres on Sunday, January 6 at 9pm/8c.
Rachael and Guy serve as mentors and judges to eight celebrities, who are divided into Team Rachael and Team Guy. Each challenge has the contestants in unfamiliar territory, whether it's a farm or a restaurant, cooking up a meal for hundreds of guests at a time. The diners end up choosing the winning and losing teams. After the judgment is delivered, the bottom two contestants from the losing team must cook a dish to stay in the competition. The dishes are then judged in a blind tasting by Rachael and Guy – the losing dish determines which celebrity goes home. By the end of the competition, only one celebrity will be left standing with the title of Cook-Off Champion and $50,000 cash donation to his or her charity of choice. Tune in to find out who has what it takes to win.
The show's all-star lineup includes:
- Chilli – member of pop/R&B group TLC
- Gilbert Gottfried – actor, comedian
- Cornelia Guest – designer, author, philanthropist
- Dean McDermott – actor, reality television star
- Kathy Najimy – actress (Sister Act)
- Hines Ward – former NFL player (Super Bowl champion and MVP)
- Johnny Weir – two-time Olympic figure skater, three-time U.S. National Champion
- Carnie Wilson – singer (Wilson Phillips)