Melt-In-Your Mouth BBQ Ribs
Quick Thousand Island Slaw
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Olives and Tuna
Meal #1, Melt-In-Your-Mouth BBQ Ribs with Quick Thousand Island Slaw
- Blend all ingredients for BBQ sauce.
- Slice ribs and place in slow cooker. Cover with BBQ sauce and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- Blend dressing for slaw. Combine with cabbage.
- Serve BBQ ribs with Slaw.
- Set aside 1/2 of ribs, pull meat from bones, and remaining BBQ sauce in refrigerator for Meal #3.
Meal #2 Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Olives and Tuna.
- Slice and seed spaghetti squash. Place in slow cooker.
- Blend tomatoes, oregano, chopped olives and pour over squash.
- Cook squash 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove squash halves from cooker, slice in half and pull strands of squash flesh to loosen it from the skin.
- Top squash halves with tuna and string cheese and serve.
Meal #3 BBQ Pizza
- Roll out prepared pizza dough into large round.
- Top pizza with reserved BBQ sauce, reserved shredded BBQ pork, frozen corn, pickled jalapenos and shredded cheese.
- Bake pizza and prepare a simple bagged green salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Weeknight Dessert Apple-Cranberry Gallette
- Peel and core apples and slice into wedges.
- Roll out prepared pie crust onto a baking sheet and top with chopped apples, cranberries, lemon juice and sugar.
- Fold up sides of dough and bake gallette until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.