GAMEPLAN FOR THE WEEK
Roasted Turkey Tenderloin
New Potatoes and Tarragon Broth
Steamed Baby Spinach
Vichyssoise with Sour Cream and Chives
Pear and Cucumber Salad with Balsamic and Shaved Romano
Turkey over Mixed Greens with Strawberries, Kiwi, and Cashews
in Honey-Sesame Dressing
Meal #1 Roasted Turkey Tenderloin with New Potatoes in Tarragon Broth and Steamed Baby Spinach
- Season turkey tenderloins and quarter potatoes. Place turkey in a roasting pan and arrange the potatoes around it. Sprinkle chopped shallots over the turkey.
- Blend tarragon broth and pour over turkey.
- Roast turkey and potatoes. Allow turkey to rest before slicing.
- While turkey is resting, steam spinach.
- Serve one turkey tenderloin with half of potatoes. Reserve one turkey tenderloin for meal number three, turkey salad. Save one half of potatoes for meal number two, vichyssoise with sour cream.
Meal #2 Vichyssoise with Sour Cream and Chives with Pear and Cucumber Salad with Balsamic and Shaved Romano
Meal #3 Turkey over Mixed Greens with Strawberries, Kiwi and Cashews in Honey Sesame Dressing
Weeknight Dessert Pizza Cookie