DIY Wine Cork Menu
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!
What you'll need:
- 1 shadowbox picture frame with stand
- Hot glue gun
- Dozens of wine corks
- Sharp-edge knife
- Push pin
- Remove the glass from the picture frame, leaving the cardboard back.
- Glue 2 corks together vertically at the sides. Repeat, making multiple sets.
- Wedge a set of 2 into the top corner of the picture frame.
- Place another set of 2 next to the first set of 2, facing the opposite way to create a pattern (you can glue the corks into the menu if you need better placement!)
- Repeat step 4 until the whole picture frame is full. You may need to cut a few sets of 2 in half vertically to fill out the whole frame, depending on the size you're using.
- Write out your cocktail menu on a piece of paper,
- Fasten the menu to the cork picture frame using pins.
- Sit it upright and place on your bar!
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!