Make instant cocktails by infusing your drinks with mega flavor from these easy and delicious sorbet cubes.
- Microwave 1/2 pint sorbet in a microwave-safe bowl for 40 to 60 seconds to melt. (1/2 pint will make about 12 ice cubes).
- Add fruit to the ice cube molds.
- Pour the melted sorbet over the fruit.
- Add more fruit on top.
- Freeze until solid (approximately 4 hours).
- Tip: Use silicon ice molds for easy removal!
For unique drink flavors, try these combos:
- Instant White Sangria: To white wine, add a cube made from mango sorbet with orange slices, pomegranate seeds and sliced kiwi. Let it melt in the wine.
- Instant Mojito: To rum and soda, add a cube made from lime (or lemon) sorbet with lime slices, fresh mint and lemon and lime zest.
- Mermaid Prosecco: To a glass of prosecco, add a cube made from blue raspberry sorbet (or Italian ice) with raspberries and blueberries.