The Thirsty Traveler
About the Show
All that food got you parched? Quench your thirst with our globetrotting journey of a lifetime. Follow host Kevin Brauch as he visits the world's greatest beer-, wine- and spirit-producing regions, from the sun-drenched hills of Sonoma Valley, California, to the frothy beer halls of Belgium. Discover the regions' customs and revel in each destination's stunning landscape and cuisine.
- Annelie's Steak Carpet-Bagger
- Pork Filet in Dark Ale: Filet pur de Porcelet Pane aux Fruits Secs, Sauce Nostradamus
- Shrimp in Tequila: Camarones al Tequila
- Pan Seared Quebec Foie Gras with Hot and Sour Peach Jam, Cabernet Ice Wine Reduction
- Glenmachrie Whiskied Smoked Salmon and Fresh Mixed Green Salad