Oven Baked "Fried" Chicken
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Fresh Chives
Roasted Corn and Garlic Couscous
Pasta Shells with Roasted Vegetables
Mixed Greens with Tomato-Ginger Dressing
Weekend Prep Day, Meal #1
- Make Oven Baked "Fried" Chicken for Meal #1.
- While chicken is baking, start Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Fresh Chives for Meal #1 by chopping and boiling potatoes.
- Roast eggplant and artichokes for Pasta Shells with Roasted Vegetables, Meal #3.
- On the same pan as the eggplants and artichokes, add foil-wrapped garlic and corn for Roasted Garlic and Corn Couscous to go with meal #2.
- Mash potatoes with garlic and finish the dish with the remaining ingredients.
- Remove veggies, garlic and corn from oven. Place in separate containers and refrigerate for meals later in the week.
- Eat and enjoy Oven Baked "Fried" Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
Later in the week: Meal #2
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together sauce for Barbecue Roasted Salmon. Coat salmon filets with sauce place in oven to roast.
- Add couscous to boiling stock. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, uncover couscous, stir in green onions and pimento. Plate with salmon.
- Eat and enjoy!
Remove roasted corn and garlic from fridge for Roasted Garlic and Corn Couscous. Add to chicken stock, bring to a boil.
Later in the week: Meal #3
- Boil water for pasta for Pasta Shells with Roasted Vegetables.
- Whisk together pasta sauce. Combine with pre-roasted vegetables and simmer on stovetop.
- Blend tomato-ginger dressing ingredients together in a blender. Spoon dressing over pre-washed bagged salad greens.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce and fresh basil. Top with parmesan cheese to serve.
- Eat and enjoy!