Penne with Sweet Potatoes and Fennel
Reinvented Green Beans with Orange Vinaigrette
Turkey Soup with Egg Noodles and Vegetables
Clean the Fridge Chopped Salad
Weekend Prep Day
- Cut vegetables for Turkey Soup (meal #3) and sauté. Add chicken broth and simmer.
- Cook pasta for Penne Pasta with Sweet Potatoes and Fennel, meal #2. Drain and refrigerate
- Chop vegetables for Chopped Vegetable Salad. Label and store in refrigerator for meal #3.
- Whisk together Chopped Vegetable Salad dressing ingredients. Store in a separate container with chopped salad ingredients to make a kit for meal # 3.
- Finish Turkey Soup by adding egg noodles and other ingredients. Cool and then refrigerate for later in the week.
- Warm leftover stuffing in a non-stick skillet. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Whisk together egg mixture. Add to stuffing in skillet. Cook frittata partially on stove top and finish in the broiler.
- Slice tomatoes and assemble salad.
- Plate and enjoy.
- Remove pre-cooked pasta, leftover sweet potatoes and leftover green beans from the refrigerator.
- Slice and saute fennel and rosemary for pasta dish.
- Mince shallots for Reinvented Green Beans with Orange Vinaigrette. Whisk together vinaigrette; add to beans with shallots.
- Whisk liquids and flour for pasta sauce; add to fennel mixture. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Cook until heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Remove Chopped Salad kit and Turkey Soup from refrigerator.
- Set soup over medium-high heat to heat through.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Plate and enjoy! ,
- Layer leftover pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt in parfait glasses, repeating layering once. Top with whipped cream and candied nuts.