Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Jalapeno-Papaya Salsa
Quinoa with Fresh Herbs
Vongole Pizza with Andouille, Clams, Scallops
Wild Mushroom Soup with Arugula and Walnuts
Meal # 1 ? Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Jalapeno-Papaya Salsa Quinoa with Fresh Herbs
- Prepare one cup quinoa according to package directions.
- While quinoa is cooking, wrap scallops in bacon. Sauté and roast wrapped scallops.
- While scallops are in the oven, prepare papaya sauce and finish quinoa with herbs.
- Remove scallops from oven. Reserve 2 cooked scallops for Meal #2 - Vongole Pizza with Andouille, Clams and Scallops.
- Serve remaining scallops with quinoa and papaya sauce. Enjoy!
Meal # 2 ? Vongole Pizza with Andouille, Clams, Scallops
- Chop and sauté sausage.
- While sausage is cooking, drain spinach and baby clams. Chop reserved, prepared bacon-wrapped scallops. Roll out pizza dough.
- Assemble pizza with all of the toppings and bake.
- While pizza is in the oven, place a bag of pre-washed salad greens in a large bowl.
- Serve pizza with salad and a bottled dressing. Enjoy!
Meal # 3 ? Wild Mushroom Soup with Arugula and Walnuts
Parmesan-Crusted Rolls with Parsley Butter
- Divide pizza dough and form knots. Sprinkle knots with Parmesan cheese and bake.
- While rolls are baking, prepare mushroom soup. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, remove rolls from the oven and blend parsley butter.
- Puree soup and finish with remaining ingredients. Garnish soup with arugula and walnuts.
- Serve soup with Parmesan rolls and parsley butter. Enjoy!