In the Kitchen App for iOS
Rated as one of the top recipe apps in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Ree Drummond, Ina Garten, Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
Find recipes on TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are on TV right now.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and recently aired recipes.
Get inspired in the kitchen:
- Browse over 60,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
- Weeknight Dinners
- Quick and Easy
- Top Picks from Food Network
Cook like a pro:
- Our collection of “Cook with Me” recipes keeps your hands free to make delicious food! You can use your voice to command “Sage,” the recipe narrator, to take you through each step of the recipe and watch instructional videos to make sure you’re on track. Food Network In the Kitchen uses the CMU Pocketsphinx library, the CMU Flite library, selections from the CMU CMUCMLTK library (http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net), and Politepix's OpenEars (http://www.politepix.com/openears) to support voice command features in our "Cook with Me" collection of recipes.
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
Save and share recipes:
- Save recipes instantly and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us via Customer Support, and mention the new ITK app.