Buzz: Star in the Media
By: Debra Puchalla
The premiere is on Sunday, but the there's already talk about The Next Food Network Star and its band of merry judges.
- TV Guide talks to Bobby about the finalists; he calls them "incredibly savvy."
- Reality Wanted has an exclusive interview with Selection Committee member Susie Fogelson.
- Variety has a quick hit on Bob Tuschman's rising star.
- Haveyouheart.net sits down with Bob and Susie to get their sneak-peek take on the upcoming season.
- Yumsugar does a who's who of the finalists.
- LAist interviews three finalists--Aarti, DAS and Doreen--who call Los Angeles home.
Nutrition News: White Pasta Alternatives, Dietary Guidelines and Sustainability and Social Media’s Nutritional Impact
Revised dietary guidelines won’t consider sustainability; know what to eat instead of white pasta; and social media use affects teens’ nutritional choices, one study finds.
Pretty breakfast smoothies are simple with these picture-perfect combinations.
Chef Jose Medina shares his favorite ways to lighten up Cinco de Mayo.
Get all the details on the upcoming premieres this weekend on Food Network.
Get your caffeine fix with these coffee-centric recipes from Food Network.
These dairy-free coffee drinks make a great morning alternative.
Food Network Kitchen shares the inside scoop on what went down at the fifth annual Brisket King NYC competition.