The final four arrive in NYC! Alton Brown meets them at Food Star's version of "Kitchen Stadium" to explain that the finalists will compete in a real Iron Chef America battle! The challenge is two-pronged: one pair will battle in the kitchen head to head, while the other pair will act as commentators for the battle, try to outdo each other's knowledge and camera presence. The Selection Committee and guest Iron Chefs Michael Symon, Cat Cora, and Morimoto will judge.
Recipes in This Episode
- South o' the Border Prawn Masala
- Coconut-Tomato Gazpacho with Coriander - Mint Pickled Shrimp
- "Friday Shrimp" (Turmeric-Rubbed Shrimp Stuffed with Garlic and Cilantro)
- Enchilado de Camarones
- Mexican Shrimp Soup
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp with Salsa and Guacamole
- Bacon Cake with Citrus Salad
- Bacon Steak with Coriander, Smoked Oyster Mushrooms and Thyme Brown Butter
- Mascarpone and Bacon Stuffed French Toast with Chorizo and Clams
- French Toast "Tacos"
- Cheddar Cheese Rolled Omelet with Bacon Roasted Potatoes
- Bacon Waldorf Salad