The final two recruits face their toughest challenge yet: to prepare a three-course meal in a real restaurant kitchen for a panel of demanding gourmands. Chefs Anne and Robert devise a menu, send the recruits shopping for ingredients, and then help their recruit practice the menu for three short hours. The next day, the recruits find themselves at New York's famed Tribeca Grill, where they must cook for three culinary experts: Marc Murphy, Donatella Arpaia, and Drew Nieporent. After much deliberation, the panel reveals its choice for the best-executed meal. The winner receives $25,000 and bragging rights that they are no longer one of the Worst Cooks in America.
Recipes in This Episode
- Blueberry-Nectarine Crisp
- Fried Bananas with Lavender Honey and Five-Spice Chocolate
- Roasted Corn Chowder with Lobster
- Fried Zucchini Blossoms with Grilled Vegetable Panzanella and Baby Arugula Salad
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with Rosemary-Pomegranate Sauce and Goat Cheese Potato Cake
- Pork Three Ways: Brined Pork Chops, Fennel-Fontina Sausage, and Swiss Chard with Bacon and Fennel over Polenta Cakes