On the Blogs: Deep-Frying, Storing China and Food Safety
- Ten Things About Deep-Frying You Really Should Know [Miami New Times]
- The Right Way to Store Servingware [YumSugar]
- New Food Safety Ad Campaign: Clean, Cook, Chill, Separate [HuffPost Food]
- Five Great Colombian Coffees You Should Try [Serious Eats]
- Prehistoric Barbecue Leftovers Found [Discovery News]
Many folks love their eco-friendly re-usable grocery bags, but when’s the last time you washed yours?
Store your Thanksgiving leftovers safely and quickly with advice from our experts.
Learn how to fry like a pro with this step-by-step guide.
Food preserving is the hottest trend, especially with many more folks growing their own fruits and veggies at home and preserving the extras. But with home preserving comes possible food poisoning---something everyone should be cautious about.