On the Blogs: Deep-Frying, Storing China and Food Safety
- Ten Things About Deep-Frying You Really Should Know [Miami New Times]
- The Right Way to Store Servingware [YumSugar]
- New Food Safety Ad Campaign: Clean, Cook, Chill, Separate [HuffPost Food]
- Five Great Colombian Coffees You Should Try [Serious Eats]
- Prehistoric Barbecue Leftovers Found [Discovery News]
Many folks love their eco-friendly re-usable grocery bags, but when’s the last time you washed yours?
Store your Thanksgiving leftovers safely and quickly with advice from our experts.
Learn how to fry like a pro with this step-by-step guide.
Food preserving is the hottest trend, especially with many more folks growing their own fruits and veggies at home and preserving the extras. But with home preserving comes possible food poisoning---something everyone should be cautious about.
It's important to practice food safety, especially with salads that include mayonnaise in the summer months.
Keep your food and family safe all summer long by following these simple tips.
The Food and Drug Administration proposed two food safety rules aimed at preventing the contamination of produce and processed foods.
Although salads are generally very healthy, they do require some special handling to keep them that way.