On the Blogs: A Day in the Life of Bob Tuschman, Goat's Meat and the New Foodspotting
- The Huffington Post: Being a Star judge and a Food Network executive is not as glamorous as you might think.
- Tasting Table: Don't forget dessert. Presenting 2012's best pastry chefs from across the country and their breathtaking sugar creations.
- ABC News: Walmart's decision to simplify healthy choices for consumers with "Great for You" labels has nutritionists skeptical.
- Wall Street Journal: You like goat cheese, but how about goat meat? Find out if you'll like it and why it's becoming more popular among chefs.
- PCWorld: The popular food app Foodspotting gets a revamp and becomes something more useful for your taste buds.
Bob Tuschman serves as General Manager/Senior Vice President for Food Network and appears as a judge on Food Network Star. Find out more on Food Network.
Read an exclusive interview with Food Network's Bob Tuschman to find out more about his job and learn his thoughts on the new season of Food Network Star.
In the July/August issue of Food Network Magazine, television exec and Food Network Star judge Bob Tuschman answers viewers' most-asked questions about life as a cooking show judge.
Hear from Food Network executive Bob Tuschman as he chats about his role on the Selection Committee and dishes on how the series has evolved since its earliest days.
In this week’s nutrition news: The negative effects of fortified foods, chemical linked to infertility, and a new Mexican cooking show
This week's food news, from around the web.