Sunny's Cereal Confetti Cookies — 12 Days of Cookies
It's time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network's annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques from your favorite Food Network chefs for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep.
Sunny Anderson uses multicolored puffed rice cereal (she likes Fruity Pebbles!) to make these festive treats. They'll spread nicely in the oven (so be sure to space them well apart), resulting in a crisp-on-the-outside and chewy-on-the-inside dessert.
Get Sunny's Cereal Confetti Cookies recipe, and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you're baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
- Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
- See our favorite Holiday Nut and Spice Cookies.
- Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas.
- Learn How to Decorate Cookies like the pros.
- Show us your best cookie creations.