Best 5 Christmas Recipes
This Christmas, serve up a little holiday cheer in the form of crowd-pleasing recipes the whole family will enjoy. We’ve complied Food Network's top five Christmas recipes below; prepare them all for a weekend’s worth of festive favorites and holiday classics.
5. White Chocolate Holiday Bark — Dried cranberries and pistachio nuts add color and texture to this sweet snack, perfect to give as a last-minute gift.
4. Baked French Toast Casserole With Maple Syrup — Prepare Paula’s indulgent casserole the night before and bake on Christmas morning for an easy brunch favorite.
3. Sunday Rib Roast — Ina cooks her impressive roast at various temperatures: 500 degrees F, then 325 degrees F and finally 450 degrees F over a period of 1 ½ - 1 ¾ hours to achieve a crispy crust and tender, juicy meat.
2. Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies — These red and white cakey bites are filled with a rich cream cheese frosting and dotted with chopped pecans.
1. Old-Fashioned Holiday Glazed Ham — Brushed with a sweet and tangy mustard-pineapple glaze, this family-favorite Christmas classic (pictured above) will steal the show at your holiday dinner.