Best 5 Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
When it comes to stocking the cookie jar, chocolate chippers and frosted sugar cut-outs are go-to favorites, but just like those indulgent treats, peanut butter cookies are also timeless standbys that both kids and grownups enjoy. Soft and chewy, most peanut butter cookies require just minutes in the oven, so they're ideal bites for last-minute entertaining or when you simply need to satisfy a sudden sweet-tooth craving. Check out Food Network's top-five recipes for easy-to-make peanut butter cookies below to find a mix of classic and dressed-up desserts alike, then tell FN Dish: What's your favorite kind of cookie?
5. Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip-Bacon Cookies — Food Network Magazine takes peanut butter cookie dough to the next level by incorporating honey-roasted peanuts and a pinch of chipotle powder, plus crumbled crispy bacon and rendered bacon drippings to create the ultimate sweet and savory bites.
4. Paula's Peanut Butter Cookies — For an extra-special touch of decadence, add a Hershey's Kiss to each cookie just after they're removed from the oven. Try to work quickly so the chocolates can gently mold to the center while they cookies are still hot.
3. Peanut Butter Cookies With Blackberry Jam — Skip the sliced bread and enjoy Giada's sweeter take on the PB&J sandwich: two-bite cookies laced with creamy peanut butter and filled with a spoonful of bright blackberry jam once cooled. Click the play button on the video below to watch how she makes this five-star recipe.
2. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies — Start with this easy five-ingredient recipe for traditional peanut butter cookies, then experiment with your favorite flavorful mix-ins, like shredded coconut, mini peanut butter chips or chocolate chips.
1. Peanut Butter Cookies (pictured above) — You don't need fancy kitchen equipment to turn out the signature lines in these sugar-rolled beauties; a press of a fork before baking is all it takes.