How to Make a S'more and Baked Alaska Hybrid
Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to make a S'more and Baked Alaska hybrid.
- Ice cream scooper
- Chocolate ice cream
- Ice cream cone
- Cup filled with sugar
- Blow torch
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Scoop ice cream into a cone.
- Put the cone in the cup of sugar so it remains upright.
- Place the cup with the cone and ice cream in the freezer.
- Once frozen, dip the ice cream part into the bowl of marshmallows, completely covering the ice cream. Fill in any open holes with marshmallows.
- Using a blow torch, heat the marshmallows until you have your desired texture (lightly toasted to burnt). Keep the cone in the cup of sugar during this process to protect yourself and to keep the cone from falling over.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbles on top.
Sundaes are guaranteed crowd-pleasers. That's because something wonderful happens when the satiny sauce meets a scoop of cold, creamy ice cream.
If there is a limit to how much a person can love ice cream, it has yet to be found. Therefore, the limit does not exist. Revel in unending your love of the frozen stuff by shopping some of these tasty products.
If you have a hankering for an ice cream parlor treat, nothing beats an ice cream soda. All you need is a straw (or two), a glass, ice cream, soda and syrup, and you've got the makings of one of the great ice cream classics.
Topped with fresh fruit, these healthier brownies are what chocolate dreams are made of.
The big day is Sunday, BTW.
Buy, use and store the best chocolate for your baking needs.
Homemade cookies are a great dessert option. They’re portioned, easy to prepare and you control the ingredients. Here are some sweet Healthy Eats approved recipes, fancy enough for company, yet casual enough for an evening snack.
You may love to take your family to the movies but want to shield their eyes from the concession stand. Buttery popcorn, pizza, nachos, french fries, hot dogs, slushies, ice cream and gobs of candy sound appealing, but chow down on some of these options and you might easily gobble up two-days worth of calories in just two hours.