How to Make a S'more and Baked Alaska Hybrid
Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to make a S'more and Baked Alaska hybrid.
- Ice cream scooper
- Chocolate ice cream
- Ice cream cone
- Cup filled with sugar
- Blow torch
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Scoop ice cream into a cone.
- Put the cone in the cup of sugar so it remains upright.
- Place the cup with the cone and ice cream in the freezer.
- Once frozen, dip the ice cream part into the bowl of marshmallows, completely covering the ice cream. Fill in any open holes with marshmallows.
- Using a blow torch, heat the marshmallows until you have your desired texture (lightly toasted to burnt). Keep the cone in the cup of sugar during this process to protect yourself and to keep the cone from falling over.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbles on top.
A Summer Buying Guide for the Ice Cream Obsessed
If there is a limit to how much a person can love ice cream, it has yet to be found. Therefore, the limit does not exist. Revel in unending your love of the frozen stuff by shopping some of these tasty products.
How to Make a Luscious Ice Cream Sundae
Sundaes are guaranteed crowd-pleasers. That's because something wonderful happens when the satiny sauce meets a scoop of cold, creamy ice cream.
How to Make the Best Ice Cream Soda You’ll Ever Sip Through a Straw
If you have a hankering for an ice cream parlor treat, nothing beats an ice cream soda. All you need is a straw (or two), a glass, ice cream, soda and syrup, and you've got the makings of one of the great ice cream classics.
How to Make Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker
Here, three different easy methods.
9 Ice Cream Shell Toppings to Make This Summer
Step up your ice cream game with your very own take on a classic chocolate shell!
The Only Recipe You Need for National Ice Cream Day
The big day is Sunday, BTW.
Is TikTok’s Viral Cottage Cheese ‘Ice Cream’ As Healthy as It Seems?
A dietician weighs in.
How to Make Ice Cream with an Ice Cream Maker
Here, a step-by-step guide with photos.
Mix-and-Match Chocolate Bark
Customize some candy for a friend: Food Network Magazine's DIY recipe leads to 129,600 possibilities!