Corn Cob Cookie on 'It's Pinteresting!!'
Learn how to decorate a corn cob cookie.
- Pre-made cookie dough
- Rolling pin
- Cookie sheet
- Store-bought vanilla frosting
- Candy pieces
- Green fruit leather
- Knead the pre-made cookie dough with a little bit of flour so it doesn't spread too much when you bake it.
- Roll the dough out flat.
- Using a knife, cut out 4-inch long corn cob shapes.
- Transfer the corn cob shapes to a cookie sheet using the spatula.
- Bake the dough according to package directions.
Spread store-bought vanilla frosting onto the corn cob cookies.
- Using the frosting as glue, stick the candy pieces onto the cookie to look like corn kernels.
- Cut the fruit leather with the scissors into three pieces identical to the shape of the cookie. One piece will go directly below the cookie, the other two will go on the sides and act as husks. Press the fruit leather pieces together so that they stick.
It's a baking smash!
Learn the basics and advanced cooking techniques from Food Network with how-to advice on everything from cooking or carving a turkey to grilling corn.
If you've been eating them straight out of the box, then you've been seriously missing out.
Have you tried it yet? She shared the recipe with us, and you still have time to make it for the holidays!
May flowers bring joy — the kind of joy that inspired me to break out my brushes so that I could paint and capture what I saw on ... cookies!
Food Network shows you how to decorate your Christmas tree with homemade cookie ornaments.