How to Make a Candle You Can Eat
- Processed cheese block (any kind, not too crumbly or too soft, for shapes)
- Cookie cutter
- Cannoli mold or apple corer
- Nuts (any type, pecans work well)
- Cut the processed cheese block in half.
- Press a cookie cutter into the cheese to make the shape of a candle.
- Using the cannoli mold or apple corer, punch a hole in the center of the cheese.
- Place on any candle holder.
- Fill the hole in the center with the nuts, this will create the wick. Make sure one nut sticks out of the hole so you can light the candle.
- Light this nut on fire to light your candle.
Everything you need to know about flour, sugar, chocolate and other pantry staples.
When time is tight, look to these go-to pasta recipes to save the day.