How to Make a Candle You Can Eat
- Processed cheese block (any kind, not too crumbly or too soft, for shapes)
- Cookie cutter
- Cannoli mold or apple corer
- Nuts (any type, pecans work well)
- Cut the processed cheese block in half.
- Press a cookie cutter into the cheese to make the shape of a candle.
- Using the cannoli mold or apple corer, punch a hole in the center of the cheese.
- Place on any candle holder.
- Fill the hole in the center with the nuts, this will create the wick. Make sure one nut sticks out of the hole so you can light the candle.
- Light this nut on fire to light your candle.
Beat cold and flu season with these five immune-boosting foods. More healthy tips like these at Food Network.
Parmesan crisps look fancy, but they're actually just cheese and crackers for the lazy. You get the crunch of a cracker plus big cheese flavor in one — and they're super easy to make.
It’s true: You can have your cheese and eat it, too, especially on this national food holiday.
Learn how to properly eat a lobster.
Why do we love the smell of coffee so much? A helpful infographic makes scents of it all with a chemical breakdown.
Share your healthy eating habits.
Tips, tools and recipes for dressing success.
When I was a little girl, my dad’s specialty was chocolate pudding. Believe me, if my dad can do it so can you (burnt eggs were also on the menu).
Try to eat various colored food throughout the day. Each color contains different nutrients which are important to maintain a healthy diet. We told you all about the importance of eating orange-colored foods. February is Valentine’s Day and Heart Health month, so red seemed like the perfect color to cover.