We're sorry, there seems to be an issue playing this video. Please refresh the page or try again in a moment.If you continue to have issues, please contact us here.
How To: Grill Salmon
Watch this video explaining how to avoid the stumbling blocks of grilling salmon. Learn the difference between salmon steaks and fillets. Note: Steaks are preferable for grilling. Wild caught is best for flavor and sustainability.
1. Buy skin-on Salmon to hold fish together.
2. Place salmon on oiled heated grill.
3. Once salmon releases itself from grill, flip.
4. Let salmon rest 10 minutes when done.
5. Serve with a little lemon.