1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In medium bowl combine flour, chopped almonds, allspice, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl cream butter and powdered sugar using electric mixer. Add almond extract. Stir in flour mixture; mix until just combined.
4. Shape level tablespoons of cookie dough to form balls. Place on baking sheet, spacing 1 inch apart. Gently press 1 whole almond into center of each ball.
5. Sprinkle granulated sugar over cookies. Bake 16 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven; cool cookies 3 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer cookies to cooling rack; cool completely.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!