1. For glaze, combine honey, mustard and lemon zest in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread almonds in one layer on ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Set aside.
3. For couscous, bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Cook couscous according to package directions; remove from heat; fluff with a fork. Set aside.
4. In large skillet heat oil; saute onion, bell pepper and carrots until softened. Add couscous, raisins, toasted almonds, turmeric and cinnamon; stir well to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. To serve, lightly drizzle glaze over couscous servings.