1. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine sausage, cheese, baking mix, onion, mushrooms and milk; mix well.
3. Shape mixture into 36 walnut-size balls and place on a greased, shallow baking dish.
4. Bake at 350°F for 15 - 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with barbeque or chutney sauce.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!