1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
1/2 cup Smucker's® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter, stirred
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F. Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well
2. STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
3. SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. TOP each cookie immediately with a chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.