Every kid loves pizza. So don't just sit back and wait for mom and dad to order one. Use the vegetables from your garden to create your own pizza right at home. Just follow the simple steps below, and make any night Pizza Night!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Roll pizza dough into a 12-inch circle and place onto a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Build edges up slightly.
4. Bake crust for 10 - 12 minutes and set aside.
5. In a large skillet, saute chopped veggies, onion and garlic in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Spoon mixture onto pre-baked crust.
6. Sprinkle pizza with Italian seasoning, oregano, salt and pepper. Top with tomato slices and cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for an additional 10 - 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.