1. Arrange sausages on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
2. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, turning links once or until sausage is cooked through and lightly browned; drained.
3. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Slice sausage into ¼-inch coins.
5. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and seasonings. Add sausage, hash browns, cheese, bell pepper and onions.
6. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
7. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
8. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
9. Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 65-70 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
10. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
11. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!