1 small French baguette (12-14 oz.)
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals Walnut Halves, chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
1/2 cup Fisher® Dried Sweetened Cranberries
1 tablespoon green onion with top, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice baguette into 1/4-inch thick slices (about 16 slices). Arrange bread slices on baking sheet; brush tops with oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack.
3. In medium bowl combine walnuts, cheese, cranberries and onion.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons walnut mixture over toasted bread slices; return to oven. Bake additional 3 to 5 minutes until cheese begins to melt.
5. Remove from oven; transfer to serving platter. Serve immediately.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.