Rachael vs. Guy: About the Show
Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri lead star-studded teams of amateur cooks in a culinary race to the finish on Season 2 of Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off.
Rachael and Guy serve as mentors and judges to eight celebrities, who are divided into Team Rachael and Team Guy. Each challenge places the contestants, all amateur cooks, in unfamiliar territory, whether it's a farm or a restaurant, cooking up a meal for hundreds of guests at a time. The diners end up choosing the winning and losing teams. After the judgment is delivered, the bottom two contestants from the losing team must cook a dish to stay in the competition. The dishes are then judged in a blind tasting by Rachael and Guy – the losing dish determines which celebrity goes home. By the end of the competition, only one celebrity will be left standing with the title of Cook-Off Champion and a $50,000 cash donation to his or her charity of choice. Tune in to find out who has what it takes to win.
The show's all-star lineup includes:
- Chilli – member of pop/R&B group TLC
- Gilbert Gottfried – actor, comedian
- Cornelia Guest – designer, author, philanthropist
- Dean McDermott – actor, reality television star
- Kathy Najimy – actress (Sister Act)
- Hines Ward – former NFL player (Super Bowl champion and MVP)
- Johnny Weir – two-time Olympic figure skater, three-time U.S. National Champion
- Carnie Wilson – singer (Wilson Phillips)